Kitchen Plan + Design
Are you renovating your kitchen? Do you know the best layout and accessories that will meet your family’s needs? A kitchen plan will give you just that….along with a set of documents that will allow you to get comparable estimates from several kitchen showrooms.
Before we begin a kitchen plan, clients are required to have completed a Kitchen Consultation with Cerulean.
Using the information from the consultation, Cerulean will assess your family’s needs using the Kitchen Checklist while also exploring options for layouts. Cerulean focuses on the functional layout of the kitchen first and the design second. Because no matter how beautiful a kitchen can look, if it is not functional for your needs, the beauty tends to fade.
A kitchen plan includes:
- floor plan along with elevations
- cabinet and shelving specs (solid wood, theramafoil, melamine, etc)
- list of chosen hardware (pulls, knobs, hinges, brand name)
- selected cabinet inserts (garbage/recycling slide outs, cutlery dividers, etc)
- countertop material (granite, quartz, marble, concrete, butcher block, etc) and edge style.
- light selection along with a lighting plan
- electrical plan (if needed)
- and so much more!
This is hugely valuable to your cabinet maker as he draws up his construction documents. Have a look at this Kitchen Plan I recently completed for a client. And here’s another Kitchen Plan if you are so keen to look at another one! This is the level of service and deliverables you can expect from Cerulean.