Bathroom Plan + Design
Are you renovating your master bathroom or family bathroom? Do you know the best layout and accessories that will meet your family’s needs? A bathroom plan will give you just that….along with a set of documents that will allow you to get comparable estimates from several bath showrooms.
Before we begin a bathroom plan, clients are required to have completed a Bathroom Consultation with Cerulean.
Using the information from the consultation, Cerulean will assess your family’s needs while also exploring options for layouts. Cerulean focuses on the functional layout of the bathroom first and the design second. Each family’s members needs will be taken into consideration in the layout and design.
A bathroom plan includes:
- floor plan along with elevations
- cabinet and shelving specs (solid wood, theramafoil, melamine, etc)
- list of chosen hardware (pulls, knobs, hinges, brand name)
- selected cabinet inserts (garbage slide outs, etc)
- countertop material (granite, quartz, marble, concrete, butcher block, etc) and edge style.
- light selection along with a lighting plan
- electrical plan (if needed)
- and so much more!
Have a look at this Bathroom Plan I completed for a client recently. This is just an example of the level of detail that you will receive when you use Cerulean Design for your bathroom renovation.